Gigo was a highly intelligent and unique gentleman and will be missed by all who knew him. In his memory we invite you to a special Crossdressing Hashing Man Run (feel free to frock it up!)
Circle up: park next to North Sydney Council, 200 Miller St, North Sydney. Normal bucket fees, but as turnout could be high, you can eat here vs a crowd crush at the pub. $5 per hasher for pizza on location, with a commemorative wrist ribbon. Huge shelter available if rain. 900m walk north from North Sydney station, or buses from city M20, 252, 290 drop off at pub.
On Inn: Union Hotel, North Sydney with good beer & wine selection; a short video will be shown. Kitchen open til 10:30 for those who want more food. http://www.unionhotel.com.au/
271 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney
Special invitation to all Sydney hashes Gigo has run with.
A few one-off modifications for this special run, as we could smash the 100 mark:
1) It'll be big, with other Sydney hashers attending, and age range up to the 90s. Therefore there'll be trails set to satisfy Walkers, SCBs and FRBs.
2) To make it reeeealy easy for you all, we plan to have a plethora of pizza brought (please help if you get back early) to the bucket shortly after the run, and a short preso at the end of the circle outdoors (don't expect Moonlight Cinema), not in the pub. Just pay Hash Cash $5 for your low-tech commemorative glittery wrist thingy. If you aren't on pre-pay, it's $13 total.
3) There'll be an AGPU-sized bucket, but to minimize noise, weight and volume, and aid in our recycling efforts, most of the beer will be in cans (but good quality beer). Please crush before throwing in rubbish bag.
4) There'll be a 'guest RA' to take Gigo-related charges from the circle.
5) We have a private room and more space booked on the ground floor of the on-inn.