Get your best Red Dress ready (yes that's a red dress for everyone).
Your Hares Dead Man Running and Deadly Treadly will set a trail where your Red Dress will receive maximum exposure!
So release your inner woman in red and help us collect funds to be donated to Heart Research Institute. In memory of our beloved hasher Birth Control.
1. Find yourself a red dress, skirt and top, sarong and T-shirt, anything red is great! The racier the better ;)
2. Come to the Old Fitzroy Hotel and register between 3pm and 4pm. The cost is $15, that's $7 bucket fee (beers, wine and champers) and a $8 donation to Charity.
3. Circle up outside the Old Fitz at 4pm. We will be set off with adescription ofwho we're collecting for. There'll be no collection buckets this year, so feel free to donate more than $8 if you like. Such a great cause!
4. Make a spectacle in the Streets of Sydney, running with a bunch of happy people all in Red dresses.
5. Finish up at Daffodil Park, (on the Southern side of the railway line on Dowling Street from the Old Fitz) for the Bucket and circle.
6. On Inn will be at the Old Fitz. More beers and food after the bucket.